2013-05-15

Vancouver - The love of my life & ending to an amazing journey

After being in absolutely beautiful Banff, I didn't think that Vancouver could blow my mind even more. We were staying at a hotel downtown and after we arrived there, we went straight to the beach. It was sunset and the sea and the sky were coloured in red, orange and yellow. We saw the cruise ships on the horizon and were overwhelmed with the peaceful and romantic beauty of Vancouver. Due to many rainy days throughout the year, everything is green and alteady in bloom. We also visited the University of British Columbia and toured the most sustainable and green campus in North America. I want/need to study there!! We also did a harbour cruise and got to see the film shooting of the new "Robocop" movie. People are just so amazing in Vancouver - and Canada in general! One day I will live in Vancouver, for sure!

For now, my Canadian adventures are over. I'm sitting at the airport in Amsterdam being all sad that I had to leave my favourite country so soon. Canada, my love, you will definitely see more of me in the future!

Until we meet again,
xx [i]

Keine Kommentare: